You pay because MVA won’t say….

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6044290415736229"

     crossorigin="anonymous"></script> 



     Renewing a driver’s license is always big fun and now the new standard of Real ID is more difficult and expensive, if you can get that far. I’m expired and went to make an appointment to get all new and legal and one less thing to worry about, but apparently truck ownership and insurance is in question from 2014, yes fees and a lot of them. Of course I called because no one called me in 7 years to just mention fees and interest were compiling daily, I owe big and the state wants their money. Nope, not one call, letter  or email yet unemployment found me in a month in Vegas. Oh it’s all wrong to so I need the info to get the info to correct the info and correct this immediately. I called and was told to come in and talk to a agent so I hopped on bus and went to MVA, I was scanned and all the COVID stuff and justified my reason for being there. Finally got to a desk and explained and was given 2 pieces of paper saying I had 2 cases of no insurance on a vehicle and I owned it until 2018. NOPE why 2 cases on 1 truck. One was for a month and the other was for 3 years but the time was consecutive, but I miraculously had insurance for a month in the middle. I said the truck was sold  2014 it was a divorce and a repossession and I was not there when it happened, but I don’t have it. She said well here is what you owe and I said “no the truck was sold and I had a judgement and you should have the repo title per MD law and the insurance info” because it says insurance cancellation because, and I quote MVA paper, the tags expired OR were turned in OR transferred due to no insurance!!! Um what? What insurance info do you have? She looked at me and the computer and again at me and said “ go home and call”. Why, I see 10 other people in offices that can help right behind you and I know you do to this is all wrong. You have the information why won’t you tell me you know and we….I stopped she knows and knows I do to, I went home.

     I sat down and thought about what I need to do because 7 years and necessary info is goin to be difficult unless I pull credit report and find original lender and judgement and negative credit file. Uggg I found it with enough of the account number to get to my original loan and yup repossessed and charged off. I had to call and ask for the repossession date and a copy of the document with the repo title to prove I didn’t own it. I explained MVA has no title at all and mine is even unknown, in MD it has to have a trail and technically it’s a nothing and non existent. I know and you do to MVA that’s why no one called and the computer has nothing, scam? Asking? Lender is upset because the title is a must and they have a copy saying filed and if MVA says I owned it huge problem for them especially since 3 different papers from MVA say different 7 yrs or not. They sent me copies and MVA copies and they had the policy number and said contact them as we filed there too, per law.

     This will be straightened out and questions asked because nothing is right and I could see on the agent’s face she knew more and would not say. My original title on MVA paper does not exist that’s why no one contacted me, lender  and repo title non existent and repo new buyer title non existent? Tag information not even a little correct and insurance information is in the MVA system and she wouldn’t tell me, yet fees compiled at 17% and MD didn’t look for me, garnish anything or file in court, why? I’m not saying this is a case of side selling old accounts to bill collectors for under the table cash for one or more bad employees. I am saying MVA won’t say, don’t pay right away. You know they know, titles are strictly enforced and recorded by MD, it’s the law and how is CarFax going to give a report on a erased title? I know I owe nothing because truck does not exist, secondary issues. 

     Please be wary when told you owe, even by a government agency because computer are operated by people and mistakes happen and the truth does exist somewhere in you files from business dealing with companies that report to government agencies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They know, now you do to.